Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

For Christmas this year, I thought I'd post in cliche:

'Twas the evening of Christmas and we all were sleeping,
To counteract the two days of huge overeating.
The stockings each look rather limp on the wall,
Now deprived of their filling - I got a huge haul.
Jess got me "Wacraft," as per my expectations,
Though I doubt she's considered the ramifications.
If you think of all of the time I'll be playing,
It's like buying her boyfriend a hooker - just saying.
As this rhyme scheme is quickly becoming a chore,
I think this is where I'll be cutting this short.
So I'll end with this message to nerds far and near:
"Merry Christmas to All...Cataclysm is here..."


Hopefully it was a good holiday for the rest of you. You'll have to let me know about all the fun stuff you got or consumed in bulk quantities. Until then, I think I've got another Christmas meal or two to make an appearance and lose my self-respect at, so I must be going.

Merry Christmas and Happy Nerding.

No comments:

Post a Comment