Sunday, August 15, 2010

Comic 9: That familiar feeling...


I wanted to post this to showcase some of the latest improvements in my art style.

This is just a little love for the various Monster Hunter communities I happen to take part in at the moment. You don't have to like the game to like the comic, but it couldn't hurt. If you don't get the joke, it's kind of a buy-in along the lines of "you must be at least this big of a nerd to laugh at this."

Should the joke still be incomprehensible, please play old Super Nintendo games until your nerdery improves.

11 comments:

  1. GREAT IM NOT NERD ENOUGH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quick! Start playing old SNES games! There's still time! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice art style
    but i dont get it.......................

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww. It may have been overly Monster Hunter-y. Well, it probably doesn't matter, but the thrust of it is that the game's armor crafter is trying to pass off a new armor that is identical to Link's from the Legend of Zelda.

    This is about how anyone would react if they were given a tunic and tights as armor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would wear that in MH if I could. It might even inspire me to use a Sword and Shield.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me, too! Not sure what kind of elemental damage the Master Sword has, though. I think it's Holy, but I don't know which monsters it would be good for. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gigginox of course. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha. Probably. That thing looks very evil...and has two butts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Master sword is obviously meant for Deviljho.

    P.S YAY! My nerd skill meets the requirements.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I appreciate your dedication to nerdery. It must have taken some time to accrue the necessary skills to be a top-class nerd. But now that you're on the top, aren't you glad?

    ReplyDelete