Friday, August 27, 2010

Monster Hunter: Cha-Cha Masks


Sorry I've been on such a Monster Hunter Tri kick lately, but the game, frankly, is awesome. At times, there's not really much else I want to talk about. In fact, that being said, I withdraw my apology.

Anyway, it occurs to me that the masks available to Cha-Cha - your little in-game companion - aren't all that helpful. They might help you find a monster or cook meat, but these are all things you can do yourself much better. What you end up with is a tiny little masked helper who tends to run directly in your path when you're about to fire a weapon.

Here are a few new mask ideas I had that might have helped in Tri. At some point, I may do a few more of these, since I had fun with it. In the meanwhile, any others you think would have been useful?

Keep an eye out - I've been getting so much traffic lately I feel tempted to do a weekend edition as thanks.

2 comments:

  1. This is the first internet comic I've ever laughed out loud nonstop.

    The first panel is SO TRUE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    And yes, I think Cha-Cha has taken more hits than monsters from wandering into my line of fire. I think sometimes it's best when I use Piercing Shot. At least that way I hit the monster THROUGH him, too. Haha.

    ReplyDelete